The temporary online certification exam for commercial pesticide applicators ends on July 30, DATCP announced.
Applicators who received their certification through the temporary online exam will have their certification expire on Dec. 31. Applicators with a temporary certification from the online exam, can take the in-person exam, and receive certification for five years if they pass.
For in-person exams, individuals must schedule their exam in advance at https://pestexam.datcp.wi.gov. In-person exams are available at the following locations:
- Prairie Oaks State Office Building, 2811 Agriculture Dr., Madison, WI 53718
- Waukesha County Courthouse, 515 W. Moreland Blvd., Waukesha, WI 53188
- Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Dr., Wausau, WI 54401
- Eau Claire State Office Building, 718 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Green Bay State Office Building, 200 North Jefferson St., Green Bay, WI 54301
Private pesticide applicators should continue to contact their county UW-Extension agent to schedule an exam.