The Wisconsin State Fair has something for everyone, even jobs! The State Fair is looking to hire the team for the annual event. Jobseekers should attend the Job Fair on June 3. If hired, employees are required to be available to work all 11 days (Aug. 3- Aug. 13, 2023) of the State Fair and must be at least 16 years old.
The Wisconsin State Fair Job Fair is June 3 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Exposition Center at Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis.
There will be on-site interviews where applicants will fill out employment documents upon a successful interview. All applicants 18+ will need to pass a criminal background check.
Attendees should enter Wisconsin State Fair Park at Gate 4, Gate 5, or walk-in through the pedestrian entrance at the corner of S. 84th Street and W. Greenfield Avenue.
- Admissions – Concert Ushers, Ticket Sellers, and Ticket Takers
- Facility Services – Equipment Operators and Laborers
- Guest Services – Information Center Team Members
- Public Safety – Event Support Staff (18+) and Public Safety Officers (18+)
ATTENDEES SHOULD BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Resume – employment applications will be available for those who do not
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Documents for I-9 verification)
- Driver License/ID Card, Birth Certificate, School ID, etc.
- Social Security Card (for payroll purposes)
- A winning attitude and a smile